Thursday, January 15, 2015

Walking the City

Without too much comment just some impressions from my walks through Bangkok. There isn't much to do for me anymore, I will have a last meeting with the Thai shipping agent tomorrow afternoon, my flight back to Chicago via Tokyo is on Sunday morning. I am not looking forward to the cold at all.

The temperatures here were wonderfully mild, little humidity, at least much less than in the coming months here.

Enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed finding the subjects and taking the image.



Police motorcycle

Japanese tourists









Military dictatorship 



Gift to the Shi, the Guardian Lion in the Buddhist temple, Foo Dog in the West, Komainu in Japanese.





Covered arcade in Chinatown. THis image reminds me a lot of the famous Paris 'Passages', I took an almost identical photograph there, Passage Brady, Paris.

http://www.aviewoncities.com/paris/passages.htm








No comments:

Post a Comment